David's Bridal / Photography

Hagerstown, MD, US Review updated:

I went to Davids Bridal for my wedding dress and I will say I had no complaints when it came to the service or speed in which I received my dress and so I decided I would use their photography for the wedding as well. That was the BIGGEST mistake I EVER made!! I was originally told I would have my images within 4-6 weeks of my wedding which I didnt think was bad so I proceeded with using them. Well I never spoke to the photographer until the week of my wedding, then she showed up 30 minutes earlier then she was suppose to, she was not dressed professionally well then we went to the venue and she took maybe 5 picutes of my husband before, no picuters of the front of us during the wedding only in the rear. Then when we were eating she stood at the bar eating for an hour and didnt take a single photo in that time. She said she ran out of ideas for poses after only about 10 poses outside and then left during the father daughter dance. I did not get a single photo of anything after the first dance which we did before we even ate. I still have not getting my photos or even gotten to see them at all and my wedding was September 29th 2012. I was told I SHOULD have them by Dec 5th I have called and complained and not been able to get calls back and when i did was only offered a small photo package for free. I paid $1000.00 for these photos and from the number of pictures she took I maybe only have 60 picutes if that and none of the cake cutting, flower toss none of that. I am very upset and dissapointed in the lack of customer service I have gotten. This was my wedding day, a day i will never get back and I dont even know what types of photos i have to try to remember it by. Do not use their services for photography EVER!!!

Comments

• Ra
      Nov 21, 2012

Hold that thought for about 8 years and then revisit it. You'll realize its no big deal. Trust me on that.