David's Bridal / Wedding crashers

Sold a wedding dress and did the alterations. The dress does NOT look like it was supposed to. It is now so tight that my son's fiancee cannot breath and it is forcing what little skin she has out. She is by no means fat as the dress is below a size zero now. Also, the bra that "Norma" sold her now shows and she had the nerve to state that she saw it showing before the alterations but sold it to her anyway. They offered no resolution and have ruined her wedding. In my opinion, I would NEVER EVER advise anyone to use David's Bridal!!

Comments

• De
      26th of May, 2011

Im really sorry that you had a bad experience at david's bridal, I went to a davids bridal in philadelphia, Pa and had the best experience. The associates were very helpful and they helped me pick out the perfect dress for my wedding next year in 2012.I think you are living in the wrong area or you have found the wrong Davids bridal store. I was reading other peoples comments and they all share the same problem you did with service. I have never experienced that kind of service at my davids bridal. I went 3 different times and all 3 times I received the same kind of treatment greeted with a smile, a hand shake and was wished good luck on my wedding day. The lady Anneesha was very helpful to me.I hope you dont give up on Davids Bridal just find another store in your area were you are going to get that A+ service like I did good luck next time around for that special event, sometimes we have to travel some distances to get what we are looking for.