DAMAC Propertiesservice

Damac After Sales Department

I wrote this complaint very seriously. My name is Yan Mingjian. In November 2015, I bought DTPC / 10/1012 Damac Towers By Paramount. I am very disappointed with your execution and service, because I signed the purchase contract in November 2015.But you have miswritten as September 23, 2015 on the purchased contract . Damac just held a house exhibition in Beijing on23/09/2015 . I just learned about your real estate on September 23, but I did not sign a purchase contract at the exhibition. This is a serious disclosure of your company.
In addition, in the case of such a serious disclosure, you have penalize me of AED 2261 for the late payment . With regards of the third payment, I paid according to my actual time of purchase. This is reasonable, not the late payment.
Moreover, at the time of the third payment for the installment, Tatiana Makarova, your staff of the after-sales department told me that I would not be punished, but You did not admit that you have had such a statement. This is a manifestation of dishonesty, and I hope that you can take it seriously and solve it.
Best regards