Dairy Queen / service and dangerous habits
I am allergic to onions. I have come to this establishment almost everyday I work with minimum problems, until today where I ordered breakfast like normal no onions. They gave me onions. No problem I thought I walked in pointed it out waited and got the fixed meal which I checked standing there in front of them. It had onions. This was 3 breakfast burritos which had onions on All of them. Not just 1 but All now twice. I showed them they then argued with me, not just 1 but 2 people that I didn't say no salsa (which contains onions) you can see onions in them and they still gave me an attitude and threw them back saying to remake them that I hadn't asked for it and that I was wrong pretty much. So I got my refund then walked out
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - no dillys ever!