Dairy Queen / not serving real hamburger meat

Odessa, TX, United States Review updated:

I have visited the dairy queens in Odessa, and all of then are not serving beef on their hamburgers. I am from Fort Worth originally, and have lived all over Texas, but here in Odessa/Midland, the burgers do not taste the same. All of them. They precook the burgers #1. So you get a burger with a reheated meat. Then the last time I visited, 12/17 I asked for a "FRESH" burger, the meat tasted like soy, or something. Horrible. Unless you fix this problem here in Odessa, I will not be buying from you all here anymore. And we are planning on settling here. This is horrible.

El
Dec 21, 2017

Comments

• Te
      26th of Mar, 2019

I bought a cheeseburger from Dairy Queen and ended up with a hamburger, which was fine cause dairy doesn't like me. Anyway, that couldn't have been real meat that I ate. It tasted funny to begin with but I ate it any way. Big regret. I was coughing so hard it woke me up and I tasted nasty grease in my throat. As soon as I made it to the restroom, I keep gagging up grease. I can't really call it throwing up cause it only came up in spurts in my throat and had to spit it out. Lasted about 30 minutes until all the grease came up. I will stick with Wendy's burgers. The only FF I trust not saying they are the best but they burgers taste like real hamburgers non GMO.