Dairy Queen / incredibly slow but most importantly not cooking the products properly
I put my order in at 10:31pm - two cheeseburgers and by the time I getto the window and received the cheeseburgers it was 10:50pm = 19 minutes in a drive-through to get two cheeseburgers. I couldn't get out of the drive-through because of someone in front of me, had to turn the car off because we were running it so long. When I got to the window it wasn't wow sorry Ms. for your long wait or apologies in fact here will give you these five dollar burgers for free nothing. I had actually prompt her apology for me and say isn't that the first thing you should be saying to me sorry for your long long long wait? Then the worst part is still to come, burgers were obviously terrible after waiting 20 minutes but she gave me the old burgers anyway, then they're not even on the right bun! She used some sort of weird bun that I've never seen before in the 30 years I've been going there. What the heck is going on over there? Very very strange behaviour and very very strange service. I have includes a picture of what the cheeseburger is supposed to like and a picture of what I received.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - blizzards