Dairy Queen / improper handling of food and lack of personal protective equipment and hygiene
A couple of Sundays ago I took my wife out for ice cream. The person who handled my cash also made our desserts. While doing so I noticed her trying to retrieve one of her hairs that had fallen into our ice cream. Instead of making a scene I decided to write the corporation. No one from our local store has responded in anyway shape or form of an apology or compensation. I'd like the FDA to do a thorough inspection of this establishment. No hairnets, no gloves, and lack of cleanliness is apparent at this location.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - blizzards