Dairy Queen / customer service
I took my 10 year old son the the Dairy Queen in bardstown ky today, 09/25/17. We placed our at 5:45 pm. We were the only patrons in the restaurant without our food. At 6:10 there was still no sign of our food. I went up to the counter where I stood waiting for someone to acknowledge me. There were teenage workers walking around and 3 employees standing at the drive through. Obviously the customer in the drive through was angry because the manager came over and the girl working the drive through called the customer a "b[censor]" to one of the fellow employees. The teenaged boy who was supposed to be cooking was drinking and eating bacon strips in the cooking area. Then one of the teen employees got into an argument with the manager about a new employee manning the front register alone. When the manager finally did come over and acknowledge I was standing there, she did give me a refund. I'm appalled at what I witnessed in the 10 mins I stood there. Needless to say, that while we do love the blizzard and burgers, we will never eat at this DQ again.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - blizzards