Dairy Queen / complaint

Blue Earth, MN, United States Review updated:

This is the second time I have put in a complaint about the Blue Earth Minnesota 56013 store both times it is been over blizzards the first time it was like a watered-down milkshake and I even attach pictures and talk to the store manager with no success he could have cared less this time my husband even told the kid at the drive thru we should get them for free because they look like soup and he said he would put them in the freezer so that he could tip him over one, it take an additional 5 to 10 minutes and they still were soupy I have pictures that is not how you make a blizzard this is the poorest excuse for it Dairy Queen it takes forever, the customer service is awful. I work customer service every day, I don't understand why it is so hard for people to make a blizzard I used to work at an ice cream shop, training is terrible there and the management needs to be replaced I would like some kind of contact back because this is unacceptable quality thank you [protected]

Dairy Queen

Sh
May 8, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      8th of May, 2017

How hard is it to make a blizzard? Did you ever work at DQ? I did when I was 15, my first job actually. Blizzards are a nightmare to make. Back then, the marketing strategy was if it spilled from the cup when you turned it over, you get it free. I gave away so many damn blizzards they took me off the window. The fact is, it is hard as hell to blend soft ice cream, especially when you are putting wet ingredients in it, and make it somehow hard, which is what the mixer is supposed to do. You were supposed to blend it for 2 minutes to make it freeze. You never had 2 minutes. People ### if they wait 2 seconds, let alone 2 minutes.

I suggest you try making a DQ blizzard sometime. Your attitude will shift quick.