Dairy Queen / blizzards
On 10/22at about 8 -815 pm I was at the mcminnville DQ location. I ordered two blizzards. As I am waiting for my blizzards I am watching the girl make them. She over filled one of them and as she was cleaning up the cup, she got some on her fingers. I watch her lick it off her fingers and continue wiping the cup. Puts the lid on it. The window worker goes to hand me the blizzards. I refused the one I watch the girl lick her fingers with and continue handling the cup..unsanitary. We have talked with the manager before and it's as if they just don't care. At this point I most likely won't go there again . That place isn't very friendly and if the employee's aren't going to be trained proper I don't want to take my business there.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - no dillys ever!