Dairy Queen / blizzards and poor customer service

1 Belle Vernon, PA, United States

I bought 2, 6 piece chicken strip baskets and 2 large blizzards. 1 New york cheesecake royal and 1 hot cocoa oreo. I got home and we ate and started to eat the blizzards. The cocoa 1 had no whip cream and the cocoa/oreos were on the very bottom and was so strong due to not being properly mixed my wife couldn't eat it. And I had the cheesecake blizzard and it literally had 3 half slices of strawberry and 5 chunks of cheesecake and no gram cracker and all on the bottom as well. These were the worst we ever had anywhere. I called the store and asked for the manager the lady said she was and didn't give a name. I explained to her everything and told her we were disappointed and she replied well the cheesecake dont get gram crackers and the cocoa dont get whip cream. I replied apparently you don't know how to make blizzards because I go to multiple DQs and they put gram crackers in the new york cheesecake and the cocoa blizzard has whip cream. She then said well if you want free ones in place of them the owner requires you to bring them in to look at them. I told her I wasn't driving back tonight and not looking for a handout but they needed to know they need better training in how to make them. I will never buy from the Belle Vernon DQ again.

Ja