Cymax — used chair for only two months and it broke
Bought a chair from Cymax and it broke after two months of using. I immediately reached customer service and demanded another chair or a refund. They said that there was nothing they could do to help. I was super angry and even spoke with the manager, which was the worst ever.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Reston, VA
I'm talking about chair! When people buy furniture they expect it to serve years, not months!
I even told them that I'm planning to seek help from the police and they just simply replied that I can do whatever I want. They aren't even afraid! I'm pretty interested who stands behind this business if dealing with police means nothing to them. I don't recommend this company, they sell terrible quality products and there's definitely something wrong with them. Stay away!
More Cymax Complaints & Reviews
- Cymax Stores - awful company 
- Cymax Stores - fraud and lies 
- Cymax Stores - bad service/delivery information 
- Cymax Stores - scam
- Cymaxstores - furniture 
- Cymax - bad business practices
- Cymax - return policy 
- Cymax - condition of product
- Cymax.com - bait and switch 
- Cymax.com - no shipping and terrible customer service