Cymax Stores / unacceptable business practices

United States Review updated:

Sells items that are either not as described or damaged. The customer service 866# is a major waste of time as they generally give you an e-mail address to customer service and tell you you need to open a case via e-mail. They make you send the item back - AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE, for their problem, such as damaged goods or an item not exactly as described. They try and shift blame onto the manufacturer. And some of this stuff is very heavy and costly to have to ship back at your own expense.
They take several weeks to respond to just 1 e-mail, and their e-mail responses and chains are generally long (months upon months) and exhausting.
Based on countless online reviews, this company has a long and consistant history of BAD products and customer service to match.

Comments

• Re
      6th of Apr, 2012

I resently placed an order with Cymax and entered my billing address as well as sent to address and to my amazement, they sent the merchandise to my old address in which they had in their system. After not receiving the product, I then was informed that it was sent to the old address and that I would have to pay an additional fee to tried and retrieve it back. I disagree with their options and requested a refund. As of now I am not happy with this type of business, because it doesn't appear to be any due process here. My option to pay additional fees isn't an option for me.