Cymax Stores / unacceptable business practices
Sells items that are either not as described or damaged. The customer service 866# is a major waste of time as they generally give you an e-mail address to customer service and tell you you need to open a case via e-mail. They make you send the item back - AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE, for their problem, such as damaged goods or an item not exactly as described. They try and shift blame onto the manufacturer. And some of this stuff is very heavy and costly to have to ship back at your own expense.
They take several weeks to respond to just 1 e-mail, and their e-mail responses and chains are generally long (months upon months) and exhausting.
Based on countless online reviews, this company has a long and consistant history of BAD products and customer service to match.
More Cymax Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Cymax Stores - awful company 
- Cymax Stores - fraud and lies 
- Cymax Stores - bad service/delivery information 
- Cymax Stores - scam
- Cymaxstores - furniture 
- Cymax - bad business practices
- Cymax - return policy 
- Cymax - condition of product
- Cymax.com - bait and switch 
- Cymax.com - no shipping and terrible customer service