CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / pharmacist at kerry forest and pharmacy tech at coolidge court both tallahassee, fl

1 Tallahassee, FL, United States

on 11/7/17 8:55 a.m. I called the Kerry Forest Location and asked to speak with the Pharmacist regarding a prescription change. She cut me off when I was trying to explain the situation, and then cut me off a 2nd time to tell me she had not received anything from my doctor. What she said was not as rude as how she said it. She stated first of all...second of all...
the tone was insulting, she spoke to me as if I were lying about my prescription or the doctor calling to change it. Because of what my prescription is, they make assumptions about who I am, and treat me accordingly. I used to get my prescriptions filled at Sam's Club I only changed because of my insurance, but I plan to go anywhere that they are respectful and treat me as a patient and not a criminal. They should not treat people differently. That is prejudice. They should treat all customers with respect. Regardless of what the prescription is for. I wonder if they treat Medicaid patients as sub-human.

De