CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / customer service
I have visited Cvs 3847 on smoky park hwy several times and the store manager and two female employees are always rude. I feel that this store is no a respectful store and I plan on going to somewhere else. How can customers be ignored and talked to by this establishment? I will continue to use the drive thru window for my scripts I need filled but I am not planning on returning back inside. Thank you!
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly