Curves for Women — Curves ripped me off!
I signed a 1 year agreement in September 2003. I went to close my bank account 7/30/2007, and found out that the company has been deducting the monthly dues from my account every month since. At the end of my contract, the manager called me to see if I would be renewing, and I told her NO. She did not inform me that I must come in and put the cancellation in writing. It has now been almost 3 years since the END of my 1 year contract, and they have deducted over $1400 from my account since September 2004. They now tell me I'm SOL. This company is NOT Christian based as it claims, but instead screw out of your hard earned money!!
More Curves for Women Complaints & Reviews
- Curves for Women Gym - The overall attitude stunk! 
- Curves - Membership cancellation! 
- Curves - membership fees 
- Curves - Beware Cancellation Policy
- Curves for Women Gym - Rude and Greedy 
- Curves - Terrible company
- CURVES fitness for women - no accountability, can not contact,
- Curves - Hiring Policy 
- Curves Fitness Study Program - Do not sign up - you'll regret it! 
- Curves of Millbury - refusing to reimburse a former member