Currys / I will never shop at CURRY'S again

1 United States

I Bought a gas cooker in September 2009 from CURRY'S The grill had to be repaired for the same fault twice in the first year under warranty. Now 18 months later the same fault has occurred again but it is six months out of warranty and CURRY'S refuse to repair it. Customer service were extremely rude when I said I felt this was wrong as this was an ongoing fault and were totally disinterested.
At the same time I bought this cooker my son bought a laptop and paid £199 for an extended warranty until 2012. The letters on the keyboard began wearing off within months and when I spoke to a CURRY'S representative in the store in Cambridge I was told that this was fair wear and tear and not included in the warranty. Have you ever tried to get through to your local CURRY'S? It is not possible. It is a nightmare trying to get through on the phone each department puts you on hold and I am sure their customer service representatives are given nastiness lessons and probably poked with pins as they sit on the phone to make them irritable, rude and cruel to us their customers. I will never shop at CURRY'S again. I would advise anyone to look at the list of COMPLAINTS posted on the internet about CURRY'S before they shop there. You WILL be treated with respect at CURRY'S when you walk into their shop to empty your pockets into their tills but after that BUYER BEWARE!!!

Ne