Cuisinartwebstore.com / I will never order anything from them again period

United States Review updated:

I ordered a part for my blender about a month ago. When I purchased the parts it did not say on the site that the parts are backordered because if that was the case I would not have bothered placing the order in the first place. Just for that reason alone they are not trustworthy. After receiving no confirmation of the order a week later I call and they tell me the parts are backordered. Every time I call I get a different day that they are expecting a shipment. They offer no apologies when I make my complaint and are just plain rude and deceptive. I will never order anything from them again period!

Tr

Comments

• Vo
      2nd of May, 2012
    Cuisinartwebstore.com - They are a total scam outfit
    Cuisinartwebstore.com
    cuisinartwebstore.com

I ordered an accessory for my Cuisinart hand blender and when it didn't fit, I returned it and they only credited my CC 2.50. When I called them, they said the original amount I paid ($8.49) was 2.50 for the part and 5.99 for S&H and they don't credit shipping. They are a total scam outfit. Stay away!!

• We
      7th of Nov, 2012
    Cuisinartwebstore.com - Run away from cuisinartwebstore as fast as you can
    Cuisinartwebstore.com
    cuisinartwebstore.com

I ordered a blade set for a cuisinart blender. My card was charged and I recieved a confirmation of shipment e-mail with nothing in the e-mail. 6 hours later, my credit card information was stolen with charges from the UK being put on my card. Run away from cuisinartwebstore as fast as you can. A total scam.