Cuisinart Coffee Maker - Grninder / product stops brewing at 6 cups when we make 12

10020 GarvettLivonia, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 734-427-1715
Grind & Brew 12 cup coffee maker- Model #DGB500BK - Serial # 51228C

Our 3 year warranty will be up in March 2009. The coffee pot brews half way, stops and then if we turn it off and start it again, it will sometimes will finish brewing - Somestimes it will not, and the coffee is not ward. We tried decalcyiiing with vineger twice - however it then works once and goes back to the same routine. We didn't see anything else in our manual that we could do to rectify this. Can you makeother suggestions?

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Comments

25th of May, 2009
Run two cups of pure vinegar through it about eight times. I did that after having the same problem as you do, and it runs perfectly now.
Sc
  21st of Nov, 2010
I have tried the vinegar twice, and have tried the store bought cleaner, and I still have the same problem. The pot starts to perk, then stops, then after a while, start again and finishes. It is very aggravating. It is like some relay overheats and must wait for it to cool before it again makes contact. The grinder/perk was an expensive pot and I really did not think I would be having any problems. Cuisinart should post a FIX!!

Cuisinart Logo Cuisinart