Cub Cadet Lt 1045 / Do not buy it is money pit
Bought a new Cub Cadet ( CC ) lt1045 mower with extended warranty from Lowes...what a mistake. Did not use it but once and the drive belt came off. Told I had to take it to authorized service 4 hours round trip to get service. Local companies selling CC only serviced what they sold and said the CC warranty reimbursement program bad bad bad. I fixed it myself...$5 spring.
Then deck belt kept coming off and I had less than 40 hours run time. Belt tensioner bad design. Had to put washers to keep belt tensioner at right angle for deck height.
Now steering gear at bottom of steering wheel shaft keeps stripping even though I change all parts. What a piece of junk. Only good part is the kohler engine because they did not make it.
Pulled lawn sweeper behind mower periodically but had to stop that because metal so thin at back of mower it started tearing frame connection on mower. CC used to be all about quality, what happended to their management...they should be fired.
More Cub Cadet Lt 1045 Complaints & Reviews
- Cub Cadet - The Tank Zero turn radius mower 
- Cub Cadet - Mower drive belt keeps throwing off 
- Cub Cadet / Mtd Lawn Mower - Mower will not mow grass! 
- Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 - unsafe mower blades 
- Cub Cadet - RZT 50 Zero Turn Mower 
- Cub Cadet And Carns Equipment Of Clearfield, PA - intensionaly poor quality and no customer service
- Cub Cadet - no help with from cub cadet customer service
- Cub Cadet - riding mower will not start
- Cub Cadet Ltx1045 Hydrostatic - Drive Belts
- Cub Cadet Voulenteer Utv 2008 4wd - Accelerator sticks