Cts Holdings LLC / Took money out of my account without my knowledge or permission

1 115 Pioneer Road, Red Wing, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 651 388 0539

Cts holdings llc took about $59 / - out of my account without my knowledge, without my permission and without any explanation. I have a gas station. Some customer used credit card outside the store to purchase gasoline. I spoke to the cts customer service why my account was debited. Her answer was it was a stolen credit card. Outside credit card users do not come inside the store to get approval. Outside credit card approvals are between the credit card company and the credit card holder.
I believe it is a rip off by cts. If a credit card is stolen, it is the credit card holders responsibility to inform the credit card company about his or her stolen credit card. Who knows if the credit card holder is truthful or not.

Comments

• Wm
      13th of May, 2011
    Cts Holdings Llc - Cancel services
    WM. LEWIS IMPORTS INC
    Driftwood
    Texas
    Phone: 512 501 9317

I have closed my business and can't get cts holdings llc to cancel my services and quit charging me bank account for services i no longer use.
    My merchant number is 0880174=0001

• Wh
      13th of Feb, 2015
    CTS HOLDINGS, LLC SETTLEMENT aka First Data - Deducting fees that i don't owe.
    Calpian Commerce
    Unknown

They are deducting fees from my bank account. These fees are not authorized.