Crystal Labs / Brio day night serum and allegro cream
I also fell victim to this scam. After being charged $103 and $109 within 15 days or the so called "free" trial for $4.95 each, I contacted them and was told that I kept the products longer than the 14 days. Explaining to the gentlemen on the other end of the phone test I had not received the product until a week later, I was told that they would be willing to refund 40% and that they needed the product back. I told them I wanted a total refund and after much back and forth, he agreed to refund my credit card with a caveat of $20 re-stocking fee. Oh, by the way, that means $20 per product.
This company needs to be out of business.
More Crystal Labs Complaints & Reviews
- Crystal Labs Ltd. - Brio skin cream & allegro day/night serum 
- Crystal Labs Ltd. - Online scam for skin cream products
- Charming Skin Antiaging - Don't buy from them, total scam 
- Crystal Labs - Total scam bad product
- Crystal Labs - allegro and brio
- Crystal Labs - unauthorized credit card charges