Cruise.com / Be careful of these sliders!

My complaint is about a company cruise.com I have never been so annoyed and displeased with a company as I am with this one.I was quoted a price and told that it was canadian funds only to discover it was US funds this is not where it stops when I tried to contact them I was continuously put on hold 25-60 minutes, when I tried to pay they told me the original invoice didnt include a 90.00 document international package when I tried to complain they disconnected me and I had to wait again.

Ill pay the charges and I will tell everyone be careful of these sliders, your going to get the run around big time.

D  23rd of Dec, 2008 by
For future reference when you see a price on the webb and the term USD near it thats short for US dollars. Also, it clearly says throughout their site that additional mail fees apply if sending outside of the US.

I find it hard to beleive that you had such a hard time getting through being that they are open longer the the cruise lines themself...24/7.
A  16th of Jul, 2013 by
YES, it happens when I checked the price on their " cruise.com ", then made the reservation and chose the cabin, prepared to pay in internet, the amount of the invoice was shown same as our checking before ~ cabin price for 2 persons and the govt. fees. However, I noted the mail fee of a $45 that I called for re-confirmation if we had to pay this amount ~ our mailing address is in MA US. A Miss Irene of the customer service hotline told me the total amount was $40 more than I saw in the website and she told me the offer was NO Longer available. I told her that I am in the page of the insurance / payment was shown clearly ~ . Then she held the line checking about 10 minutes, replied me she had called the Cruise company that the price which I saw was NOT AVAILABLE, it was also wrong amount on the payment system same moment I saw in internet ~ UNBELIEVEABLE ! I have screen-printed all the pages and asked her cancel that booking, I was afraid Cruise.com would over-charge after I provided my visa card, I will get loss. CRUISE.COM is not a reliable travel agency company. We will book the cruise by SkyMiles Cruise due to the same price but need to pay the booking fee $24.99, however, we can earn 5, 000 miles.