Crown Food Cartsitalian ice push cart/portable sink

Ordered an Italian ice push cart/portable sink from Crown Food Carts. Initially, the sales guy was very nice, but as soon as they received pmt. the conversation ended. You can't get in touch with anyone after they take your money. I was told before purchasing that there was a two week turn around for carts. It has now been almost a month, calls and emails go unanswered. On the few occasions they have emailed, they lied to me about the completion of my order and gave me a fake UPS tracking number 3 times. All I wanted from the beginning was to be kept informed and they failed miserably and I feel stole $1, 781 dollars from me. I have requested a refund and have contacted my credit card company to start a fraud investigation. There are many other BBB complaints and bad reviews about this company. In my opinion, spend a little more and do not deal with this company.

Je
Apr 10, 2017

Comments

• Kv
      Jul 26, 2017

It's not a company, it's just a guy who is scamming people for thousands. He's making a bunch of [censor] lies and uses people to help him scam to act like they work for him.

For more information contact me [protected]

Trust me He won't get away with this.

• Ro
      Sep 07, 2017

@Kvacc I just spoke with you now about Crown Food Carts. I want to thank you again for posting your phone number.