Cricket Wireless / waste of time and money
I'm tired of repeating this story
I bought a cricket cell phone online, I never got it.
I spoke many times to customer service and just wasted my time. No one could offer me a real solution. Even though I am a good customer for two years, who are charged the direct service of my bank account.
I have recorded many calls where they literally go around the problem but do not solve anything.
I have also printed the mails where in the live chat, they could not help me either. I received a text informing me that a refund was being processed. Fifteen days have passed since that and it is a lie, they have not returned the money.
My previous phone is almost unusable, but I need to fix this first, because I do not want to continue in a company where not only steal, but also the people who are there to serve, are useless people who mock customers, who It wastes time and they do nothing to help them.
I am very disappointed of this mediocre company, to which the client cares nothing, where only the matter goes from one hands to another, but nobody shows the capacity to solve things seriously.
I think I'm going to need legal help to solve this, after all I have everything recorded in audio, and I also have printed chat conversations
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - phone claim service
- Cricket Wireless - no service for 5 1/2 months but they still want me to pay $495.00
- Cricket Wireless - network unlock code
- Cricket Wireless - no service for 4 months but they still want me to pay $
- Cricket Wireless - phone service