Cricket Wireless / employee damaged my phone
I purchased $300 cell phone at one of their authorized dealer locations.It was droid incredible flashed to Cricket. One time I went to corporate Cricket store because I had billing issues and employee asked me where did I get my phone. I answered, at one of your authorized dealer locations. He told me nothing, but reprogrammed my phone, so that I would not get internet service. My phone shortly would not work. I went to the place that sold me that phone and they upgraded me to $55 droid plan. My phone would not work after two days after that, just froze by start and nothing I could do to fix it.
I decided to switch to T-Mobile because Cricket employee reprogrammed my phone without telling me.Why do they authorized someone sell phones if they are against it? I lost $300.
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - network unlock code
- Cricket Wireless - no service for 4 months but they still want me to pay $
- Cricket Wireless - phone service
- Cricket Wireless - payments and service
- Cricket Wireless - csr horrible and overcharged, cheated