Cricket Wireless / terrible service
Please listen to me, if you get cricket wireless, you are going to get low rate service, so if you want to do business, please consider someone else. You would do better with a pay per use phone. This people never answer the phone when they over charge your bill. I waited four hours average on speakerphone for five days in a row and no answer. I had to call leap wireless for them to even answer the phone. Are you gonna accept this [censored] from these idiots. Even after someone told you they suck?!?!!
This is why companies get away with things and don't care, cause of people like you who don't stand up and be a human being and not take that from them. We as a people have the power, without us. No company would exist. Think about it. You don't have to take this from these companies. We run this.
Also, now I cant get in contact with leap wireless, which is crickets parent company. I keep getting the run around on the pressing numbers to get to somewhere.
But guess what people, if you call sales, they will pick the phone right up. Don't do that to yourself, I care about you more than them enough to write this for free. Don't punk yourself out, there is always another option.
You could try icall or internetphone in the time being so you can get yourself together.
Please adhere, we must do something and one person won't help!
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - service/harassment
- Cricket Wireless - moto g6 cruise ordered online but lost in transit by ups 
- Cricket Wireless - general customer service and product support 
- Cricket Wireless - cricket customer service
- Cricket Wireless - cell phone