Cricket Wireless / customer service and a refund
We had been with cricket for over 4 years and never had an issue but 3 months ago all our phones on the plan STOPPED making and receiving any calls. We called customer service numerous times but no one could figure out what the problem was. Even took the phone the store and they gave me a new SIMS card to try but it still did not work. The first time we called they said it was because of the storm but the storm was still 3 days away. 2 time said tower was down near us. The third time I called they said take it to the store and have someone look at it I did that. Every representative keep saying in order for us to resolve the problem you will have to continue paying your bill and if we can not resolve the issue that I am entitled to a refund. We liked Cricket sent a lot of family members and friends that way . So because we liked cricket we gave them the benefit of the doubt and keep paying the bill for 3 months. Yesterday our bill was do so we went back to the store and the man said there is nothing that can be done for us. So we went to Boost mobile yesterday. I truly believe we are entitled 300.00 for the 3 months we paid for nothing. What is the customer not always right anymore. I am only requesting what I am owed and nothing more
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill