Cricket Wireless — cricket wireless store located allentown p. a
While looking to switch my service from boost mobile to Cricket Wireless. I decided to stop in one of your stores at 1401 Allen Road Allentown P.A 18102 located in 15th st Allen shopping center. On 02/01/17 between the hours of 4:30 and 5pm. Where instead of be showed what phones I can switch to. Me and family end up hearing a conversation between a man who was just standing around in the store talking to the worker. Asking "hey are they gonna be able to take those phones?" the store clerk replied "no because they have security alarms and their locked down." As I heard them I told my father what was being said.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Allentown, PA And he walked over and told the two men "listen just because Black doesn't mean we came to steal we all have phones" the clerk replied in english "Oh no we were talking about something that was wrong with his phone". That's when I became completely hurt I have never faced racisim ever and the fact that he tried to cover it up was Beyond me. My father then said " listen my daughters are half Hispanic and they understand Spanish so you should never talk about people if you don't know their race". " Now you just lost a customer because of how you made my daughter and me feel. And we left. Someone needs to fire the man if he is allowing people to hang around the store and they team up and make racist remarks or comments on people the come to get service. Smh this is not a good look. I hope this matter gets addressed soon. Thanks
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill