Cricket Wireless / customer service sucks!
I've had service with cricket for over 3 yrs. I have 2 phones with them. The past 3 wks ive had problem with both of them. People cant call us because it says they don't have cricket long distance, roaming when in calling area. Ive called cricket customer service numerous times, and no one can help. Ive been hung up on, yelled at, operators not giving me their names, and telling me I cant talk to their supervisor. I spend over $100 a month for a service I cant use completely and their only willing to credit me $5 on my account. I called insurance and they said there was a problem with my phone and it was still under manufactures warranty & they would replace my phone for free, but put something completely different in computer, & when I went down to get my new phone, they said I had to pay $85 for it. Anyone consider using cricket as their cell phone provider, I don't recommend it its nothing but hassle & you always get the run around.
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - profoundly poor service! 
- Cricket Wireless - network unlock code
- Cricket Wireless - no service for 4 months but they still want me to pay $
- Cricket Wireless - phone service
- Cricket Wireless - payments and service
- Cricket Wireless - csr horrible and overcharged, cheated