Cricket Wireless — alcatel phone
I have had Cricket for 5 years. For 3 years it was beautiful. Then At & t bought them out. You would THINK it would have gotten better but it has gotten worse. Before At&t Cricket had great customer service & I was an appreciated customer who got great upgrades & rewards. Now that I had issues that I couldn't get resolved, we put an account in my husband's name & the whole experience is embarrassing because I got him to switch to Cricket. Which he has for several months now. Then we go to add a line & get 2 new phones.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Denver, CO& yes we needed inexpesive phones but not this horrible! Last phone was a Samsung G6 for $20...this time We were offered these awful Alcatel phones for $20 each, $25 activation fee each, plus 1 months service each. Someone needs to make this right. I have spent thousands over 5 years & I deserve proper treatment in this immediately! Also just recently tried to purchase Direct TV which is now owned by At& t & that experience was a nightmare as well. Reporting you all to the BBB if this issue is not handled in a timely manner.
Thank you Kristen Goss
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill