CreditOne Bank / bad credit card company

Whatever you do, do not open an account with them!
First of all they charge you for using their card, and its not one time fee thing, it’s about $ 5.00 every month. Then they charge you for paying your bill on line $7.00 dollars to be exact. First of all its 2008 EVERYONE pays their bills on line, apparently not this one though! Then they charge you about $5.00 for cash in advance, which I don’t ever use.
After I started paying close attention to my charges I realized I pay about $17.00 dollars a month for no apparent reason, $17.00 x 12 months is about $204.00 dollars a year. And just last week, they pulled this one on me: they charged me $37.00 because “my bank said that I have insufficient funds to approve my payment which was $20.00” I was stunned because I had more than enough funds to cover that payment. So I contacted Credit One again, and they told me just fax your bank statement and we’ll take care of it, our apologies! Two days ago I received a letter from their Customer Service stating that they are not going to take that charge off. At that point I said that I had enough with them. I’m going to report this credit card company to Better Business Bureau and Comptroller of the Currency.

Ir

Comments

Te
  23rd of Aug, 2009

Stay away from this company, they claim to help people rebuild their credit but instead they rape it and make it worse then it was.

Pi
  28th of Mar, 2010

People need to listen tothis person!! I had several charge accounts involved with my 2003 bankruptcy--guess what--they decided to change companies..they did and gave me a bad bad rating on my credit. I challenged it for years but when I had to file bankruptcy again because I had been laid off at work their account was still showing up as open!! Criminals at their best!!!