Credit One Bank / poor customer svc

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I received a credit card from credit one bank. I was not having any problems with them until I got married in 12/07 and requested a new card with my married name in 01/08. I have done what they have asked of me including cutting up my card & mailing it with a copy of the marriage license/photo id back to credit one bank and have faxed the docs 4 times. It is now 07/08 and I have yet to receive my card. I have been given the run around & am sick and tired of it. I would told it would take 2 days to process my new card then it would be rushed out immediately & I would have to be home to sign for it. Call back tomorrow to verify the fax was received. I did just that and was told they dont rush the cards and I would not need to be home to sign for the card. Are they going to pay me for the day of work I requested off already?! Nope! Dont think so! They must not care about keeping their word just as long as they get their money from us people once a month. When I spoke with the supervisor all he could say was "im so sorry. I dont know why they would say that!" well to me that reflects poorly on him as he is a supervisor and could do nothing to "fix" the situation except to tell me I would receive my new card in 7-10 business days. Very very very poor customer service!!!

Comments

• Ti
      24th of Jan, 2014

To whom it may concern,

On 12/3/2013 or sometime around the dame date I received a call from you guys that my account was compromise and that you are closing my account and that I was receiving a new card. I gave my new address and asked for my card to be sent to me. I had to call back three more times asking for my card and still as of today 1/24/2014 I have not received it. This is a total mess that I have been dealing with. On top of me not having my card for almost two months, my access to the website gets cancelled too.
    I called back last night being very frustrated and explained everything to your agent. She DID NOT offer an apology or try to do anything to make it better. I have been your customer for over 4 years now and all I asked her was to waive my $8.50 monthly annual fee that I pay and she totally was ignoring me and asked if there was anything else she can do? I said are you not hearing me out? She was rude and I asked to speak to her supervisor and she with a smart tone told me that oh well she will tell you the same thing. At this time I am 27 minutes into the phone call, again this is my 4th call trying to get my card from you guys!
    Her supervisor Jackie (85829) gets on the phone and she was extremely rude and our conversation was not going anywhere and she said that she is not going to do anything for the mistake another agent has made and that she will talk to the first agent to see why she didn’t apologize? I asked her for her agent number and told her that she was being very rude and at this time we both were frustrated. I asked her if she was in the states or India and she told me that she is in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA and if I’m from India referring to my accent!! This is a total discrimination and your agent was being rude and racist to me. I’m filling s report with BBB ad also leaving online reviews until this gets resolved. I’m requesting your legal department to contact me or I will take legal action as I was discriminated against my race and accent. I feel like your agent was racist and she judged me for my accent and did not treat me the same as she would with another customer. I still cannot understand how it is ok for you to discriminate me based on my accent?