Credit One Bank / billing
5/10/2018 $766.25 was fraudulently charged from florida. I called that day to dispute charges. I also complained that the email, contact phone number and billing address changed by someone other than me. I kept getting transferred to overseas representatives that promised it was being investigated and could take 90 days. As of 08/13/2018 the card has been reopened 3 times and nothing has been reimbursed. I have not received a call back from a manager which has been promised on several occasions. I feel that this is an internal fraudulent activity happening since the florida address change has happened to others before from my research online.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - text message stating my account is late/ site and app down. phone number busy 
- Credit One Bank - re: action needed for wells fargo business account application. need negative mark removed from my credit report.
- Credit One Bank - company as a whole
- Credit One Bank - credit one bank refused for me to make payments
- Credit One Bank - credit one visa card