[Resolved] Crazydeals.com / duplicate product and lack of customer care

1 crazy dealsdubhai, United Arab Emirates

i brought one mobile from crazy deals they send me fake mobile that was not working properly like touch pad was not working .and i try to call customer care every day they attend my call after 2 days . i lost my 1 month behind this deal and the very pathetic part of crazy deals is after i send back them to my mobile they repair that same mobile and send me back ( HOW CAN I ACCEPT THAT SAME MOBILE THEY MUST WANNA SEND ME NEW MOBILE RIGHT ???????? ) any way i accept that and this is my first and last deal from crazy deals ...now that mobile phone is not working properly that is too slow and hanging every time cant open contacts even . crazy deals add shows that is 4 gb internal memory but really that mobile have only 1 gb internal memory i really fed up with that phone...

• Resolution statement

Crazydeals.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Re