Craigslistposting on craigslist

Craigslist keeps deleting my post and it is npt spam nor nothing bad. I even waited the 48 hours, still keep delting my post or will ghost the ad (says active post but its not really active).See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Antonio, FLIn my ad I offer my services and both I and the person responding tk my ad get paid and my first post did show up and I did help a lot of people but couple days later my post gets flagged right away or in the 15mins no matter how I reword it.

Mi
Feb 22, 2017

Comments

• Tv
      Feb 28, 2017

CRAIGSLIST DELETED ALL MY POSTINGS WITHOUT WARNING! FOR NO REASON! I AM UNABLE TO POST ANYTHING AS THAT WILL GET DELETED TO.
    THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO MANY E-MAILS I HAVE SENT THEM, AND THERE PHONE NUMBER IS A STUPID RECORDING THAT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH.
    TOTOTALLY UNFAIR I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR YEARS AND THEY JUST STABED ME IN THE BACK

• Po
      Feb 28, 2017

@tvmansamsung Chill with the caps lock.

Mar 28, 2017

they have done the same to me. their contact phone numbers are fake and bogus published telephone lines [protected], or [protected]) to intentionally and successfully misread the public. this corporation has monopolized the classified advertising market and is now acting like maniac making more sheep out of the consumers and people. there is nowhere else to advertise as the local newspapers have all gone out of business.