Courts Singapore Onlinefailed to deliver goods purchased from their online store

I made a purchase on their online store on the 11 november 2014. It was for a monitor and a usb thumb drive. On their website, it was stated that the thumb drive was in stock and the monitor estimated available date is 19 nov 2014.

19 nov came and went, I did not receive any emails or phone call from courts singapore to update me on the status of my order. I called the customer service hotline [protected] on 21 nov and 24 nov. On both occasions, no one picked up after a wait of more then 10 minutes.

I had no choice but to post on their facebook. Finally, someone from courts singapore send me a pm asking for my order number so that they can follow up. One day later, no one called me back. I replied back to the same pm on facebook asking for another update. Someone called me back 30 minutes later to inform me that acer do not have stock and they have already put an order in. Logically, I would want an estimated delivery date so I asked the personnel on the phone. Her reply was "sometime in dec". I pushed her for a timeline, and she said that a realistic delivery date will be mid-dec. And the best part, the in-stock usb thumb drive is also out of stock!!!

Well well, it is now 18 dec and as usual, no one updated me on the status of my order.

I am disappointed by the lack of customer service and their poor supply chain management. If they have put an order to the supplier, the supplier would have provided an expected delivery date.

Co
Dec 18, 2014

Comments

• Be
      Jan 12, 2015

I bought an expensive refrigerator from Courts online a few weeks ago which was banged up at delivery. It took many phone calls over several days to finally get someone to come down to see it and now, I am having problems doing an exchange which I was told would be happening. I kept calling the customer service line and was promised each time that someone will call me back the next day but no one ever did. I will be writing my own complaint with details shortly. Bottom line, all their promises for easy exchanges, etc. are a complete fraud.