[Resolved] Course Herounauthorized credit card charge

I had signed up for the service in January 2018, and after about a month or so I paused the reoccurring bill. This morning at 4 AM I had received an email saying that my account had been reactivated and charged without my approval/concent. I was charge for the 39.95 without hesitation. I have contacted my credit card company to deny the charge as well as reach out to Course Hero.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Petaluma, CA If someone is reading this do not delete your account, because they will use that as an excuse so that they can charge you. I want my full refund back as this was an unauthorized transaction that did not have my approval what so ever. Also, with my subscription being paused, nowhere in the details does it provide to the consumer how long the pause is valid for. This service is trash and takes advantage of those who don't know what they are getting into.

• Resolution statement

• Course Hero Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

We're sorry about that. We would be happy to review your request for a refund. Please email us at [protected]@coursehero.com and one of our support agents will be able to assist you. You may also contact us at +[protected], Monday-Friday, between 7AM-4PM, PST. Thank you.

Te