[Resolved] Couponcabin.com / avoid like a plague
Thought the coupons looked pretty good, but had to install a "coupon printer" to print the coupons. Did so with no problem. However, when returning to the coupon page to print coupons, I was instructed yet again to install the coupon printer. Even exited the browser and went back and tried yet again. You guessed it -- I was instructed to install the coupon printer I had already installed. I hate endless loops like this. Bogus! Uninstalled immediately. What's the point of a site like this if you can't actually print the coupons? I'm always suspicious of having to install weird programs to do things that you should be able to do already from your browser. This didn't cause any problems, but neither did it actually work. Waste of time.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Jun 29, 2018
After you submitted your missing cash back inquiry, we opened an investigation. When the store responded, they indicated that your order was credited to one of their own internal marketing programs and not CouponCabin. Most often this means that a coupon was used that was not from CouponCabin, that another coupon/shopping site was visited after clicking CouponCabin or that a coupon was used that the store showed you as you checked out. Also, if your shopping cart was not completely, 100% empty prior to clicking from CouponCabin, cash back will not be earned. Our ability to provide members with cash back is contingent on us being compensated by the store. In this instance, since a different company received the commission, we were not able to provide you with cash back.
More Couponcabin.com Complaints & Reviews
- Couponcabin.com - scamming company and fake coupons 
- CouponCabin - cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable 
- CouponCabin - account deactivated 
- CouponCabin - coupon cabin bait and switch scam 
- CouponCabin - they did not refund me and blocked my ip!! 
- CouponCabin - incredibly tricky way of not actually paying the cashback
- CouponCabin - my account was closed without valid reason or explanation.
- CouponCabin - account terminated without explanation
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - customer service / policy transparency
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - scam, don’t trust.