[Resolved] CouponCabin / cash back
I used coupon cabin for the first time on February 10, 2017. I purchased a camera and lens thru Adorama. I reported a missing transaction a couple weeks later stating I was supposed to get 1.5% cash back. Weeks would pass and they would email me updates saying they would try to resolve the transaction issue. They told me to contact the company I made the purchase from. The company Adorama emailed me back and said they have no affiliation with coupon cabin. Coupon cabin then responded and said they have a "marketing" relationship with Adorama but not customer service. After almost 60 days passed I reported them to the BBB. Originally they told me transactions disputes clear within 30-60 days. Coupon Cabin had closed my account because I wrote them they are deceptive and a scam which they took as a so called "threat". Afterwards they told me it may take up to 90 days for the disputed missing transaction to post however cancelled my account. They had made no attempt to contact the company Adorama whom I bought from. I'm waiting to hear back from the BBB in the mean time. Stay away from this company!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Apr 21, 2017
While over 98% of all cashback transactions automatically post to your account, from time-to-time, some transactions don't get reported to us by our stores and don't post. When this happens, CouponCabin and its partner stores have a process to look up a missing order so that it can be reviewed and credited. This process varies by store and unfortunately can take some time, up to 90 days in some cases. We haven't been paid for missing orders either so we are on your side in that we sure want to get paid as well and will do absolutely everything within our power to get orders credited and credited as quickly as possible. While I'm sorry you're unhappy with this process and the time it takes but bullying and threatening us isn't tolerated.
CouponCabin.com Customer Service
More CouponCabin Complaints & Reviews
- Couponcabin.com - avoid like a plague 
- Couponcabin.com - scamming company and fake coupons 
- CouponCabin - cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable 
- CouponCabin - coupon cabin bait and switch scam 
- CouponCabin - they did not refund me and blocked my ip!! 
- CouponCabin - account deactivated with over $230 cashback pending
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - account disabled
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - deactivated my account claiming I had several 
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - blocked account/ failure to pay 
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - did not provide service