[Resolved] CouponCabin — beware, they are running a scam!
I received a 100$ coupon from them for Nike.com on 24th Nov. After claiming the offer it never showed up in my account for 10 days...then after raising a complaint with them they were able to to resolve it and show my cashback later. Now they have started a new drama suddenly where they say your account has violated our terms and your account has been deactivated.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Folsom, CA after raising a complaint with them they told me that some '[protected]@gmail.com' had accessed their site which I dont even know who this xyz and why am I suppose to be penalised for this. They can check my logs if my account has accessed any other IP or machine for that matters. They first make you spend the amount and then simply make excuses in returning the amount. Please beware of this scam, I have asked them to delete my account and make sure that I dont receive a single promotional email from them.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Dec 26, 2017
CouponCabin has very few rules and the rules we do have are in place to make sure we can pay as much cash back as possible; it’s how we’re able to offer such great deals that you can’t find anywhere else. In addition, we make sure these few rules are prominently highlighted across the site when using our cash back program. That said, when accounts are identified as trying to get around these rules, we have no choice but to close those accounts.
More CouponCabin Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Couponcabin.com - avoid like a plague 
- Couponcabin.com - scamming company and fake coupons 
- CouponCabin - cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable 
- CouponCabin - account deactivated 
- CouponCabin - coupon cabin bait and switch scam 
- CouponCabin - account terminated without explanation
- [Resolved] Couponcabin.com - coupon did not work as guaranteed
- CouponCabin - cash back
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - account status
- CouponCabin - closed account with unanswered questions