Country Club India Ltd. — doped money from credit card
No membership no refund
I went to Country Club's Noida office on 25th Dec, 2009 represented by Mr. Gulvinder, Mr. Sachin and Mr. Pankaj Sharma after invitation from their office to take free gift vouchers for holiday.
After hypnotising me with the lucrative schemes of traveling, they managed to swap Rs.20, 000 from my credit card. Later on they refused to return the money and till date I am waiting for the refund.
They took the money as token money for membership, which I don't want.
Even telephone numbers, given to me are no more working.
I wrote to country club also, but till now no response is there.
I request you to look in the matter and get me the money refunded back.
An early response shall be very much appreciated.
A1, Parwana Vihar,
Address of Country Club's Head Office
7-1-19/3/B Pagidi Nilayam, opposite to Country Club,
Begumpet, Hyderabad-500 016
Central Customer Care
Phone no: 040-[protected]
E- mail: [protected]@countryclubmail.com
More Country Club India Ltd. Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Country Club Dubai - cheaters 
- Country Vacations - vacations/club membership
- Country Club Bangalore - false promises from country club! 
- [Resolved] Country Club - India - not meeting commitments!
- [Resolved] Country Club Vacations - country club riyadh... big cheaters... careful 
- Country Vacation, A Division Of Country Club - country vacation fraud - cheating and false promises
- Country Club Dubai - country club - professional cheaters in dubai
- Country Club (India) Ltd - cheating, fraud & forgery
- [Resolved] Country Club India Limited - fraud
- Country club - fraud with customer