[Resolved] Country Club - India / not meeting commitments!
I upgraded my membership to their SuperCool membership with the commitments from them on the following:
1) They would give me free land
2) F&B vouchers worth Rs.10,000/-
3) 3Days stay in Kovalam
4) 5 days of room stay free in their clubs
5) fifteen years of free usage of Bandhipur club.
I have not used the 3rd point so I do not know what is in store for me there, also to get the letter for their commitment I had to call them many many times and finally had to go to VP level. For the Bandhhipur resort booking, they asked me to mail, but till now I did not even get an acknowledgment on the same.
The free land allotment letter has still not reached and I don't know if I will ever get it. For the F&B vouchers also I am calling them still and there is absolutely no proper answer from them. 5 days of stay is interesting, when we tried booking through that offer they would say rooms are full. But when I called the club directly and say I am willing to pay for the room, you will find the rooms available.
Very importantly the Mktg guy who would give you all the commitments will not even care to pick your call after he has taken the money from you.
I wish the company takes care of its customer, I really feel cheated.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Customer Care's Response, Oct 19, 2009
We apologize the inconvenience caused.
Please note we have a very efficient Customer Care at every location. While we take pride in ensuring that all our members (2 Lacks in India) are very happy there could be some shortfalls with some of our members. Please bring it us to our notice and we will solve it. Email CentralCustomerCare@CountryClubMail.com with your city in the subject line and your membership number or visit our website www.CoutryClubIndia.Com or www.CountryClubIndia.net NEW: To book your holidays you can visit out newly launch real time website www.CountryClubHolidays.Com or Holiday Booking Only Call (040) 4406 7866
More Country Club - India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Country Club Dubai - cheaters 
- Country Vacations - vacations/club membership
- Country Club Bangalore - false promises from country club! 
- [Resolved] Country Club Vacations - country club riyadh... big cheaters... careful 
- Country Club - Bangalore, India - allotment letter of plot has not been received!
- Country Club Hospitality & Holidays - malaysia customer care manager not responding
- Country Club Hospitality & Holidays - service
- Country Club - country club membership - false commitments
- Country Club - false commitments
- Country Club - horrible gym