Country Club / unprofessional service
I paid for the basic membership (rs 30, 000) in countryclub in feb'07 using my credit card. the following were the details given to me by the country club executive (I hope he was from country club).
1. the entire fees would be paid by standard chartered at zero percent interest rate and I need to pay back in emi to stadard charged bank.
2. the membership card would be processed in 7 days hence I have to provide the family members photos asap.
3. the admin charges would be waived off for this membership for lifetime.
I was not ready for the surprises that were waiting for me ahead.
1. instead of emi, 10000 rupees was billed in my credit card bill as the first installment (which is 30%)
2. the executive never turned up to collect the photos till date. so I do not have a membership card till date
3. shameless executives keep calling me to collect the administration fees despite their executive's commitment given to me during the deal. they say that they are not responsible for the commitments made by sales executives.
4. when I ask for the membership card, they ask me mail it to them but for admin charges, they keep asking me as to when they can send their executives.
I have become wise enough (after losing 30k) to reject any of their promotion calls where they talk about giving free sites, bull # etc...
One of the company that has hopeless service, irresponsible, shameless and never willing to act on feedbacks - country club...
More Country Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Country Club Dubai - cheaters 
- Country Vacations - vacations/club membership
- Country Club Bangalore - false promises from country club! 
- [Resolved] Country Club - India - not meeting commitments!
- [Resolved] Country Club Vacations - country club riyadh... big cheaters... careful 
- Country Club Apartments - air conditioning
- Country Club - membership - false claims
- Country Club - country club not responding
- Country Vacations - worst vacations
- Country Club - country club riyadh cheater