[Resolved] Country Club Bangalore / country club fraud
This is to alert you about the fraud and cheating activities of the Country Club from the following address:
The Country Club
273, 1st Main, Defence Colony
HAL, 2nd Stage
1) This company sends its staff to consumer’s homes to lure them with country club membership against huge membership fee. They promise life membership and 1089 sq. feet of land free at Coconut Grove.
2) The Coconut grove that they state is at 50 Kms, but actually it was found to be more than 100 Kms away and without any infrastructure when the consumers visited the place.
3) The company swipes the credit cards of the consumers in their homes and later fills in higher amounts and deducts the money to the maximum credit limits.
4) There are hundreds of complaints. Following are the consumers who have been cheated in one month:
Mr. Subroto Ghosh of Bangalore (Tel: 080-[protected])
Mr. B. V. Mohan of Bangalore (Cell: [protected])
Mr. Harsh Vardhan of Bangalore (Tel. No. 080-[protected] / [protected])
Mr. Pranav Kumar Singh of Bangalore (Cell: [protected])
Mr. B. Venkatesh of Bangalore (Tel. No. 080-[protected])
Mr. Vivek Butyani of Bangalore (Tel. No. [protected])
Mr. Arun of Bangalore (Tel.: [protected])
Mr. Vivek of Bangalore (Tel.: [protected])
Mr. Ravi of Bangalore (Tel.: [protected])
Mr. Somanath Hawargi (Cell.: [protected])
Mr. Rajendra Singh (Cell.: [protected] / [protected])
Mr. Rami of Hyderabad (Cell.:[protected])
For complaints against Country Club, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Customer Care's Response, Oct 13, 2014
Country Club is happy to inform that Mr Zachariah problem was solved amicably and he has no more issues with County Club. for any further assistance please contact us on 043140714 or send us your query to email@example.com.
Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Customer Care's Response, Oct 19, 2014
Country club is happy to inform that the issues with Mr Sunil Zachariah have been resolved amicably and Mr Sunil Zachariah has no more issues with Country Club. We thank Mr Sunil Zachariah for his co-operation and will be happy welcome him back to the Country Club anytime in the Future.
The Customer care Team
More Country Club Bangalore Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Country Club Dubai - cheaters 
- Country Vacations - vacations/club membership
- Country Club Bangalore - false promises from country club! 
- [Resolved] Country Club - India - not meeting commitments!
- [Resolved] Country Club Vacations - country club riyadh... big cheaters... careful 
- Country Club Hospitality & Holidays - malaysia customer care manager not responding
- Country Club Hospitality & Holidays - service
- Country Club - country club membership - false commitments
- Country Club - false commitments
- Country Club - horrible gym