Costco Wholesale Corporationunethical behaviour of the cashier helper in yor tech dr. markham canada

On January 09 2017, I lined up on the Cash Reg # 5 in the 1 York Tech Dr., Costco wholesales Store. When it is my turn, the Cashier Helper Luz started to put my items on the conveyor belt. I told Luz that I have several coupons for the items I purchased and need to give me some time to tear it out from the booklet. However, Luz did not listen to what I told her and keep pushing
my items thru. The Cashier Anthony T just ring in these items without taking these coupons discount. I complaint to Luz but she insisted that her didn't know that I have coupons. I have to get her supervisor to redo this bill for me.

Luz should have training from the store or if she already have, then she should be re-educated.

The reference # for this transaction is [protected]-[protected]
Invoice # 22238

Li
Jan 13, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 14, 2017

One, maybe she did not hear you. THAT does not need training. THAT needs patience. The same patience you wanted her to give you for you to tear coupons from a book. Coupons that you should have had ready before you got in line. Do not complain about inconvenience when you are also inconveniencing someone.