Costco Wholesale Corporation / tire center

Waipahu, HI, United States

Membership # [protected]
Invoice # [protected]
Yesterday, on 06/21/2017 I got a quote for two Michelin Defender LTX tires, I decided to buy the two tires at this time. I was told that it would be better to come in the next morning to get them put on, therefore I wouldn't have to wait so long. So I showed up at 0700 A.M. on 06/22/2017, my truck was number 9 on the list. So I then waited 2 1/2 to 3 hours and then received a call from the tire center. It was at this point they told me they could not install the two tires because Costco policy says "you can't mix all season with all terrain tires." I understand the safety however 2 1/2 to 3 hours later is not the time to tell the customer this, nor was I informed the day before. Anyways I bought the other two tires. I then received a call that my truck was done. I went to pay for the tires. I was second in line and somehow had to wait an extra 45 mins to 1 hour. I was skipped multiply times and almost completely ignored. I finally had to ask for a manager. He was not there, and they were waiting for my paperwork. It was not until 10 mins after I had to ask again. My paper work was clearly in reach the whole time. I did not get an apology or sorry we wasted your time. Not to mention I was charge to dispose all of the tires and there were two still in the bed of my truck. We have gotten tires, batteries and other supplies for many years. I have never had such horrible customer service to write a complaint.

I would like to see better informed employees and a partial refund for my time and frustration.

Costco Wholesale Corporation