Costco Wholesale Corporation — seasonal tire change
Booked a week ahead for seasonal tire change drove an our to orillia location as other locations have a 3 to 4 week back log.
Appt was for 1pm got there at 1240pm
Was told i would be called when it was finished.. Was called at 140pm one hour later and told my tires are too old 13 years old ajd 7 years is their tire date policy..
The tires are in good shape minimal cupping and great tread no weather cracking.
They said this is industry standard but when i called around other locations such as walmart tire centre and midas they have never heard of such policy and go by visual inspection.
I was provided a refund but felt as though i have been screwed.
Costco does not have this policy stated anywhere online nor in store i could not find information about this when searching online.
I am not happy and will never use their services again.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart