Costco Wholesale Corporation / kirkland mediterranean blend oil
The product Lot # is [protected]
I cook extensively and every time I use your oil I keep getting sick (diarrhea) immediately after eating the food that I used your oil on.
I've read where the Italian Mafia has been adulterating olive oil shipped to the U.S. with cheaper, off grade oils including mineral oil which is a natural laxative.
Please check your sourcing and manufacturing of your Kirkland Cooking oils, as i'd like to continue purchasing my cooking supplies from Costco.
The store that I purchased this is store #116 in Albuquerque.
I don't believe that this is a serious health issue, but it's certainly an inconvenience and annoyance to your Costco customers and, reflects poorly on Costco as a consumer friendly place for customers to shop.
I've purchased about 8 bottles (3L) of this product and finally figured out that the oil blend is causing my problem. No other source would be responsible for this.
Kindly refund my money.
11120 Academy Ridge Rd NE
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart