Costco Wholesale Corporation / entering the store with a teacup puppy
I was advised at the Costco on hammer lane that i couldn't carry my dog in hand or in my purse to buy alcohol for the company New Year's Eve party. I've shopped with my pup before it's so small no one notices her in my purse. I've gone to different Costco's in different cities with no problem. I did advise the manager on duty and the girl at the door they should put a sign up saying no pets allowed along with their other rules on the board! When i asked where the sign was saying let's werent allowed so future customers know they're not allowed just service dogs. But there's not even a service dog only sign either so i wouldn't of known this store didn't allow small dogs when shopping!
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - simply purrfect kitty litter is an extremely poor imitation of litter purrfect.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - complaint against store manager eric at the citrus heights california store
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Refresh Skin Therapy Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel/Skin burnt after use
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - refresh skin therapy fruit acid 15% gel peel
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - citibank card